Monday 20 February 2012

Korea's Susan Boyle

Instead of an entry about the Swedish Semmeldag, which is tomorrow I thought I'd like to share something else completely different and unrelated to cooking... I might not be baking as often but we'll have to see about that...

I realize this is a bit old but this guy has an amazing voice and determination. And yes it's Sung Bong Choi, he used to be a homeless orphan boy but now he has held several concerts. 



And yes before I forget, this week pupils begins their one week school break it's an annual tradition. It's called Sportlov in Swedish which means you can you use the school break to enjoy out door activities or travel. 

And in a few days the annual book sale will start again... Much to look forward to.


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment