Sunday 29 January 2012

Jeanne D'Arc

Sometimes I wish I could be more like the French heroine Jeanne D'Arc, really really believing in your principles having that kind of conviction and belief in yourself. Even dying for your principles and for your country....

I'm not a Catholic I'm not even sure if I believe in God, I believe in something.. maybe not God. I respect the people that do but personally I can't say that I do. I was raised as a Swedish child therefore I'm a Lutheran. There I said it.

But I still admire Jeanne D'Arc for her courage, her conviction, belief and principles. She was alive in the 15th century,so if anything maybe she was one of the world's first feminists...

Yet I'll never become a Catholic... Of that I'm sure, but it doesn't make me any less of a person. A person's religion, race or sexual orientation shouldn't matter, because in the end all people are equals ; we're equals when we're born and we're equals before death...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:


This Way


Nothing Else

No comments:

Post a Comment